Interesting in becoming a vendor at The Handmade Shoppe? Here's what you need to know...
- Everything is on a consignment basis, we do not accept wholesale accounts of any kind.
- 60 / 40 consignment split. (60% paid to the Artisan)
- There is a one time $49 fee if you are approved. This fee can be forgone if you provide display fixtures for your products that we approve.
- Commissions are paid monthly via EMT or Direct Deposit. Sorry, we do not do cheques.
- Vendors are given a login to track their sales live.
- Our online inventory submission makes keeping track of inventory easy! Fill out the form with what you plan on brining in, and it will email you a PDF copy for your records.
- Vendors do not have a choice between our Kelowna & Salmon Arm Shoppes. You must be able to stock both locations, but we may decide to only carry your line in one.
- Inventory drop-off can be done at either location, we send inventory back and forth between our two locations every Wednesday.
If this sounds good to you, please fill out the form below and we will review your application within 1 - 2 weeks.